Over the past weekend, democrats throughout the country protested in “support of science.” The aim of the march for science was to protest President Trump’s handling of climate change. As well as, protest the proposed budget cuts to agencies such as, the Environmental Protection Agency. Here is a taste of what the left has to say about science.
1. Because it wouldn’t be a leftist protest if you didn’t bash the patriarchy.
2. Or making it political.
— Lucky Tran (@luckytran) April 24, 2017
3. Think of all the lives that could be saved if they believed in the science of fetal development.
— Jonathan Hill (@brusselsred) April 22, 2017
4. Is it really a pro-science march? Or is it another excuse for an anti-Trump march?
— AltEPA (@ActualEPAFacts) April 23, 2017
5. Where is the correlation here?
— Emanuel Zbeda (@therealezway) April 23, 2017
6. Of course..
— Austin Petersen (@AP4Liberty) April 22, 2017
7. A democrat who has read the constitution? Crazy!
— Alexander Kaufman (@AlexCKaufman) April 22, 2017
What do you think of the march for science? Let Hypeline know in the comments below!